It takes as many as 300 volunteers to put on the festivals and events.
Our community festivals would never happen without the people who donate their time. It's great
fun and you get to meet new people along the way. Come share your skills and learn new ones.
We depend on our volunteers to make the festivals and events a success. Your presence and
prompt arrival are counted on for the days and times you are scheduled to volunteer. If your
schedule must change please contact us immediately.
Volunteers are people who know how to have a good time and enjoy giving back something to
Want to help with one or all of the events we organize? Want to see what it takes to make it
happen? Contact us and join the volunteer team.
• Set-up and take down - setting up tents, booths, games
• Food booths - cotton candy, popcorn, slushies, hotdogs
• Merchandise - selling festival T-shirts, hats
• Traffic control
• Transporting - barricades, signage
• Maintenance of Prince Rupert Special Events Society's assets
• Repairing, carpentry, painting
• Decorating the Special Events' float
Volunteer Area Descriptions
Prince Rupert Special Events Society